Information We Collect
When you visit or use our website, we may collect the following types of information:
- Personal information: This may include your name, email address, and any other information you provide when you contact us, sign up for our newsletter, or participate in promotions or contests.
- Non-personal information: This includes information that cannot be used to identify you directly, such as browser type, device type, IP address, pages visited, and other anonymous usage data.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information collected to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our website and services.
- Respond to your inquiries and provide customer support.
- Send you newsletters, promotions, and updates, if you have opted in to receive them.
- Conduct research and analysis to improve our website and services.
- Detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
- Comply with legal obligations and protect our rights, property, and safety, as well as the safety of our users.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We may also include links to third-party websites, which have their own privacy policies. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third-party websites.
We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or alteration. However, please note that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
FameFrenzy is not intended for children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information from our records.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights under the GDPR. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal information.
If you wish to be informed about what personal information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
Your Data Protection Rights Under GDPR
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update, or delete your personal information. You can request to access, update, or delete your personal information by contacting us.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your personal information rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information.
- The right to restrict processing. You have the right to request the restriction of processing your personal information under certain circumstances.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit this data to another controller without hindrance from us.
- The right to withdraw consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
If you have concerns about our data processing practices, you have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.